Friday, December 16, 2011

Bryon's Conflicts & Feelings

The main character wants to be your PenPal to talk about everything he has been going through and get advice from you. Write them a letter discussing the conflicts he is going through, then write about how you would deal with situation if it were you. Make the main character feel good by telling them about their strengths and what they could work on.

Dear Bryon,

I know that you are recently got beat up by Tim and Curly because of Mark cutting off all of Angela's hair. I think that Mark is the type of person to get you in serious trouble, so if I were you I would try to stay away from Mark. Also, Bryon I think that you should stay with Cathy because she is a very nice lady. Stay away from Angela because she is going through some very hard times. Bryon, you are a very nice teenager who makes good choices. Now since you got a job I think you should think about yourself and Cathy when spending your money. Bryon, I think that you should tell her how you feel about her because she needs to know. Bryon, you have to make choice between Mark and Cathy. These are your strengths and conflicts, but you need to deal with and continue doing what you think is right.

From: Vincent Russell Jr
To: Bryon

1 comment:

  1. Vincent, this is very good advice. I can tell that you've read ahead and understand Bryon's weaknesses with expressing his emotions. Can you relate to Bryon? Why do you think he's not communicating his feelings to Cathy? - Caceres

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.