Friday, December 16, 2011

Oprah questions the Author of "That Was Then, This is Now"

Oprah:"Hey Jordi, how's it going?"

Jordi:"It's going good getting ready for Christmas and all, you know?"

Oprah:"OMG! Me too, I just can't wait for Christmas and new years."

Jordi:"I know right (laughs with a smile)"

Oprah:"OK, so Jordi I've been reading this book called "That was Then, This is Now" and a man named Charlie took a shot for his friend Mark and Charile died, but Mark didn't care that Charlie died, but Bryon (Mark's best friend) did. So what I'm trying to say is are you good-hearted like Bryon or basically selfish like Mark?"

Jordi:"Well it depends"

Oprah:"On what?"

Jordi:"If that person that took the shot for me is family or not"

Oprah:"Oh..so tell me, what do you think? Are you good-hearted or selfish? Just come straight out with it."

Jordi:"I'm selfish."

Oprah:"Well, that's not good Jordi. I thought you were better than that. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. This is not you"

Jordi:"Yes it is Oprah. What you have to understand is that life is no joke okay? I love life. I don't want to lose my life in anyway, but if you're not my mother, one of my brothers, my uncle, or my grandmother, I just don't give a crap"

Oprah:"Well what if that's your best friend that you knew for your whole life and he took that shot for you and died?"

Jordi:"I DON'T THINK YOU'RE LISTENING OR UNDERSTANDING WHAT I'M SAYING..."

Oprah:"Why are you mad?"

Jordi: "Because you don't  understand!"

Oprah:"Okay Jordi!.. if I don't understand then explain it to me."

Jordi:"I don't care if you're my best friend or I knew you for my whole life and me and you were as close as we can be. It's on you if you took a shot for me. Sure, I'll be thankful that you did what you did, but I ain't going to cry over it. I didn't make you do it, you made yourself do it."

Oprah:"....."

Jordi:"If you're not in my family and if we're not close then I don't give a damn if you took a shot and died for me point blank period!"

Oprah:"well.."

Jordi:"WELL..?"

Oprah:"that's you and I thank you for telling the truth to all of us ... well, that all for know folks tune in next week justin Beiber!"

crowd:(crowd scream and cheer)

Oprah:"bye!"

Jordi:"bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.