I think the author (S.E. Hinton) writes a lot about the theme friendship. I choose this theme because in the book "THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW", Bryon and Mark have a close relationship. On page 9 it talks about Mark being Bryon's foster brother, but they treat each other as real brothers. The author may be trying to say that they are real close and are always there for each other.
Is it possible to consider a friend as close or closer than a family member?
Good paragraph Vincent, but it's still unclear what the author's theme is in regards to friendships. What is the author trying to say about friends versus family?
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to consider a friend as close or closer than a family member?
Vincent your theme was very good and descriptive and the question was outstanding.My answer to your question is yes.For example I have a friend who I meet when I was 3yrs old.He is my best friend and I consider him as a brother.So thank you for the amazing question.I hope you post more thing for me to comment on in a positive way.
ReplyDelete