PROMPT-If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with any of the characters in the book, who would it be?Why?Who would be your last pick?Why?
I would pick Mark to be with me on the deserted island.I would pick Mark because he's fun to be with and also he is a good friend from what I know. My last pick would be Bryon. The reason I would pick Bryon last he is boring and not as fun as Mark.Those are the characters I would pick first and last to be with me on a deserted island.
Hi Jose, nice post. If I were you though I would consider Mark's personality. He's very erratic! He likes to fight and steals a lot. One thing that is good about him is that he is honest. What would you do though, if you got into a disagreement with him while you were trying to keep away a dangerous animal or trying to build a safety house?
ReplyDelete